Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Finally Got One!

I finally got my first tooth! Daddy and Mommy said it was coming, but it took so long for it to come! They had told me at 4 months that I would get one soon, but it didn't come for another 6 months! I thought for a while that I would never get one! I do so well with chewing anyway...why did I need teeth? But I've been looking around at everyone's mouth, and they all have a bunch of them...I guess I do need them. They will help me chew really hard foods when I get older.

It's great having a tooth and everything, but I do have to tell you that it HURT when it came through! And how many more will I have come in?! I don't know if I could handle that! The pain of my new tooth kept waking me up at night! That's a lot of sleep to lose! Mommy gives me medicine sometimes, and that definitely helps.

So, now that I have a tooth, everyone wants to see it...but I don't want everyone looking in my mouth all the time! Daddy and Mommy keep trying to look at it and take a picture of it, but I keep covering it up with my tongue...I like how it feels!

Mommy tried to take a picture of my tooth today, but I didn't make it easy for her..

You can kind of see my tooth in the next picture...it's on the bottom on my left, just above the shiny part of my lip...


Maybe later today I'll let Mommy or Daddy have a good look at it so they can have a decent picture of my tooth...after my nap might be good, when I'm a little more awake!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

That is quite possibly the cutest little pose I have ever seen. Thanks for another great screen saver :)

And congrats on your first tooth. Corn on the cob isn't far behind :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Teagan finally got her first tooth. You didn't take after your mommy, she had a full mouth of teeth by 10 months.