Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Better Picture of My Teeth

Well, it's been about a week and a half since I got my first tooth, and now my 4th tooth is coming in! I sure got a lot of teeth fast! My whole mouth hurt, but the soreness didn't last too long. I feel better now and will even let Daddy and Mommy see my teeth...well, at least my bottom teeth...I don't want to show my top teeth until they're all the way through.

(The flash always makes me blink!)
Can you see the teeth this time?
I think I'll let everyone see my top teeth soon. Until then, I hope I get a break from this teething business...at least until after this weekend. Saturday is Daddy's birthday, but we're going to celebrate it on Sunday or Monday because we're going to a party that day...we're going to New Jersey to see Daddy and Mommy's college friends and all of their kids. It's going to be fun! I'll make sure we get pictures. I just hope I don't sleep through the party like I did the last time we all got together (when I was 1 month old)...I'm planning to not even take a nap that day!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

I see them, I see them! I love new baby teeth. I think they are even prettier than little pearls :) And of course, yours are gorgeous!

Karen said...

We can't wait to see those teeth in person this weekend! Good luck with the no-nap endeavor at the party... Let's hope you're not as cranky as Tristan gets without a nap... he's planning the same thing for the day, Oh boy!!!!