Monday, July 28, 2008

New Toys

I love all the toys I have, but sometimes I get bored with the same things all the time...I like to play with new toys. Finnie's toys are so bright and colorful, but Mommy and Daddy won't let me play with them. I don't know why...Finnie has to learn to share too, right?

The other day I was in Finnie's room and saw his basket of toys right next to his bed. I decided to grab some toys from the basket to test them out. Finnie seems to have fun playing with and chewing his toys, especially his green and white chew-toy...so I took his favorite toy and started chewing on it...I thought it might help my sore gums (my 5th tooth is coming in now!). I guess I should also mention that I decided to test out his soft bed...

Mommy wasn't too happy with me, but she HAD to get a picture! Isn't that funny?! Mommy did laugh, but she thought it was gross! She said that I can't play with Finnie's toys because he's a dirty little dog (poor Finnie!).

I guess I'll stick to playing with my own toys...but that means that Finnie can't play with my toys either!


2 comments:

Karen said...

I agree! Mummy won't let me play with Binker's toys either, it's not fair. Instead, I chase him around the house yelling now that I have learned to screach his name! Mummy doesn't like that either. I also like to throw his toys at him. Maybe you could try these tricks and then just playing with his toys wouldn't seem so bad to them?

Love Tristan

PS I keep asking for you, but no-one tells me when I will see you again...

Anonymous said...

You write very well.