Saturday, June 28, 2008

On to New Things...

Now that I'm an expert at crawling (yes, I have my own style-"the worm!"), I'm ready to move on to walking. First, I want to be able to pull myself all the way up in my crib...I'm getting close...I just need to find a way to grab the top bar. I get so excited when Mommy and Daddy come in my room to get me that I want to jump up and greet them...

That's fun, but my biggest goal is to walk...I could get around so much faster than I can now! My friends Jimmy and Cody gave me a toy that may be able to help me. Check me out in the next pictures...


I'm such a big girl, aren't I?! Look out Mommy and Daddy! It won't be long before I'm running all over the place! I think it may be time to get me my first REAL soccer ball...

4 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Love the tippy toe walk :) And that big grin from the crib.

You are such good medicine - thanks for being with us last night. Aunt Tracy loves you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Teagan, your head looks so big compared to your little legs and feet in that last picture! You need to build up some leg muscles, especially if you want to play soccer! :) You're doing such a great job pulling yourself up!

Anonymous said...

I can just picture you running down that soccer field. Just like Mom and Dad. You look so proud of yourself. We love you

Anonymous said...

Well mommy finally lowered the mattres I see. I kept telling her to do so because I knew one of these days you were going to pull yourself up. Way to go Teagan!