Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!





Saturday is my Daddy's birthday. I wanted to get him a present, but he said I didn't need to get him one. I had to do something for him, so I decided to dedicate my blog to him today.



I love my Daddy so much! He plays with me and makes me laugh! I love to watch him play with Finnie and kick my ball around. My favorite thing to do with him now is to sing and play the guitar.
I even have a video of us playing together...




Daddy, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Mommy and I are looking forward to celebrating your day with you. Thank you for how you lead and support our family and for how you show so much love to me.


Love,


Teagan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much my precious girl. You bring me so much and I am so thankful for you.