Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crawling


A number of people have made comments about the way I crawl. I personally think there is nothing wrong with doing "the worm." I get around quickly by crawling that way...it works for me. But I've been getting a little annoyed by all the laughing...I could hear it, you know....about how I looked so funny crawling...


Well, this week I decided to start crawling the "accepted way." I don't want to hear anymore laughing, only praise for how well I'm doing now. Okay? I finally gave in and started moving my knees to get around...


See, I can do it...I just wanted to try out something different first before crawling the way everyone else does. It's good to want to be unique, right?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you did it! But I still do love the worm crawl. You are too cute ! Love GramO