Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a good time celebrating our nation's birthday. I know I did. I got to spend time with family, which is always fun. Uncle Murray and Aunt Patti had a bunch of people to their house to celebrate. I had to miss out on the fireworks, though...hopefully I'll get to see them next year...

While we were there, Mommy got pictures of me in the rocking chair that she had in her room when she was a little girl. I can't believe Mommy was ever that small! It was fun to sit in a chair that was my size!



I wanted to show off my USA shirt too...I had to dress for the occasion!

Did everyone wear red, white and blue yesterday?

3 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

LOL! Is the sneer in the second picture because Daddy made a toot? Cuz I know that's how I feel when your Daddy makes a toot around me. Really, I do.

Anonymous said...

It was fun having you at Aunt Patti's cookout even though you didn't get to have a burger or hot dog. You were the highlight of the party, we just all loved watching you do the worm crawl. We all just love you so much.

Anonymous said...

You are going to follow in Daddy's footsteps and be a musician. Between Mommy & Daddy, you've inherited lots of wonderful gifts and talents. Love Gram