Friday, July 25, 2008

My First Time at the Beach

This week I went on vacation with Mommy and Daddy and Mommy's side of the family. It was so much fun! I went to the beach for the first time and even got to go in the ocean! The sand felt so funny in my hands and between my toes...but it didn't taste so good! I put a few handfuls in my mouth to check it out, but it was just crunchy...it was pretty gross!

Here are my pictures from the beach:

My First View of the Ocean

My First Time in the Sand

In the Water...Wow, It Was So Cold!
The Family

Mommy and Me on the Boardwalk at Rehoboth

There was so much activity this week...it really wore me out! It was great to be able to hang out again with cousins and my aunts and uncle. Thanks so much, Grandmom and Granddad, for letting us stay with you and for everything you did for us so we could have a great vacation! I can't wait to go again next year... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time we had with you down the beach. You made us all laugh with all your cute little ways.
Love & Hugs,
Grandmom