Monday, March 3, 2008

Mommy's Birthday!

Well today is a special day! Mommy is 32! Today we are celebrating, and dad said I should get her a present or make her something...so I thought long and hard about what to get her...
But I don't have much money. So I thought, maybe I should go to the 'hood and buy her a nice watch or DVD player out of a van. I got dressed up in my 'hood-gear...
...but everything there was stolen...I couldn't buy that stuff. So I came home and asked Finn what I should do...we talked about wrapping up one of my favourite toys and giving it to her.
...we decided that was a bad idea too...so Finnie suggested I make something, but I could only think of one thing that I could make...
...but that wouldn't be so nice.

So I guess I will just have to say what I really feel:





2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

OMIGOSH! That is the funniest blog I've read in a very, very long time! I was crying while I was laughing. Make sure Grandma Jo reads this one, she'll have an accident she'll laugh so hard!

Happy Birthday Mommy - we all love you very much and are happy that you are getting old like the rest of us :)

Anonymous said...

Teagan, you are so cute that you don't have to get me anything. Just keep staying cute and keep sleeping through the night! Thanks for all your effort, and make sure you thank Daddy and Finnie too for helping you. I love you!!

Love,
Mommy