Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You Didn't Believe Me, Did You?

I've been hearing from some of you that you don't believe I type my own blog entries. I do, and I have proof! I had daddy take some pictures of me updating the blog.
See, there I am at the computer. I just need Mommy and Daddy's help to get me up on the desk. Other than that, it's all me! Daddy also wanted me to mention that I can already type 60 words a minute! He's teaching me now how to use iTunes and Microsoft Office. I should be completely computer literate in no time!
So, from now on, I hope you all believe me when I talk about my blog. I think the next thing I need to work on is my grammar...Daddy and Mommy don't help too much in that area... :)

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Really, you should put a warning on these posts before readers engage. Normally, I'm reading early in the a.m. with a mug full of hot coffee and I'd have SPEWED it all over my screen and keyboard. You are just lucky that I didn't have time to read anything this a.m. :)

And honey, if you need help with grammar, call Aunt Tracy. It's about the only thing on these blasted computers that I'm really good at :)

Hugs and kisses!