Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yesterday I learned that St. Patrick's Day is the most important day of the year (that's what Daddy told me). St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland (which is the best country in the world...Daddy told me that too). We had a good time celebrating. Daddy made shepherd's pie and brown soda bread for Mommy, Aunt Tracy, Micah, Caleb, Shayne and Judah. I heard it was really good.
We were all decked out in our green clothes too...
I even got to wear my cool Ireland hoodie...

It was a fun day...we Irish really know how to celebrate! I love being Irish, but I hear that I'm also Italian and English...Do they have any fun holidays?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, of course. Hasn't Daddy told you the story of St. George and the Dragon?...

Teagan Siobhan said...

I'll have to have Daddy tell me about St. George and the Dragon...or maybe I should have Mommy tell me...

Karen said...

Well, if neither of them do, then Tristan can tell you all about it (once we tell him)!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Yes, the meal was fantastic. And I didn't have to cook it :) But even more fantastic was getting to spend almost the whole day with you and your mommy and daddy.

And don't tell them, but the Italian and English do have holidays, they just aren't as fun or as important :)

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!