Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Today I learned what Easter is all about. People have been telling me it's all about the Easter Bunny bringing candy and eggs, but I didn't get any of that this year. Easter is the holiday where we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. He died on the cross to save us from our sins and rose again on this day. That's pretty amazing!


I hear next year I'll get an Easter basket, though. And maybe I'll get to dye some eggs like my cousins did this year. I can't eat any of that good stuff yet. I just hope Mommy lets me eat candy...right now all I get to eat is cereal and fruits and veggies!


Mommy got some pictures of me today with my Easter bib and my bunny and lamb...



I had a good time celebrating Easter yesterday with Grandma and Grandpa and my aunts, uncles and cousins. They had a lot of great food...they always have yummy meals when they get together...pretty soon I'll be able to join in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable in your Easter pictures. Grandmom just loves looking at your blog. I smile the whole time. I was showing u off to all my co-workers at LCS the other day.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Love the pretty Easter clothes - such a cutie pie you are!

Loved having you here on Saturday - it's hard to think that next year, you get to eat all the yummies too. You can't possibly be growing up that fast. Too fast :)

Looking forward to hearing more giggles from you soon.