Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grandmom's Birthday

Grandmom turned 65 last Saturday, so we had to celebrate big-time. We had a stretch limo pick her and Granddad up at their house to take them to Mustang Alley's in Baltimore. We met them outside the restaurant and surprised Grandmom with dinner and a bowling party.

I took a nap while everyone was eating so I would have enough energy for the bowling afterwards. I hear they had a lot of food!

Here are pictures of Daddy and Grandmom bowling...


And a picture of all of us...

After the bowling, we went back to Aunt Patti and Uncle Murray's for cake and ice cream.


We had a great time. Grandmom was really surprised too.



We hope you had a great birthday, Grandmom! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was glad u could join us Teagan even though you slept and ate most of the time. Your smiling face & cute personality was an added bonus to my most delightful day. They sure did pull one over on me. What a blessing it is to have such a beautiful family.