Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm 6 Months Old!

Yesterday I had my 6-month doctor appointment. Everything went well until the end when I had to get my shots. But I did well again...it's really not bad at all. I didn't even get a fever this time! The doctor said I'm still small, only at the 6th percentile for weight. I weighed 13 pounds, 5 ounces...but I'm at the 23rd percentile for length...25 inches!

Mommy said she is going to start me on veggies this week. I wonder what they are...I hope they taste good.

Here is a recent picture of me (and Finn...he's always right beside me...especially when I'm eating!). I still can't sit up by myself so Mommy put me in the Bumbo seat.

And here I am during a nap...I'll sleep anywhere but in my crib during the day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

All the best things come in small packages!

The Gang's Momma! said...

I love that pic of you sleeping - toooooo cute! Like "Don't shoot, I'm cute!" hee hee!

Love you hunny! We need some cuddle time soon. Bring your mommy and daddy, too!