Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On the Move

Daddy and Mommy can't leave me alone for even a minute now...I'm all over the place! I guess you could say I'm crawling now, even though I have a funny way of doing it. Check out this video of me going after my hat...





My favorite thing to go after in my room is the trashcan...I love dumping everything out on the floor. But Mommy puts it out of my reach now!


I also like to get my innertube, which we keep in my room. I don't think Daddy and Mommy realize that it's just my way of telling them that I want to go swimming again...I thought grabbing it and throwing it around the room would give them a clue! Oh well...Mommy said I can probably go swimming on Saturday when Grandma and Grandpa are here. Yay!


Mommy got some pictures of me with the innertube:





Update:

I'm really moving now! Mommy put me in my room when she went to check something on the computer. I wanted to go too, so I followed her. Mommy was so surprised to look at the door to the computer room and see me! I crawled there all the way from my room! Daddy and Mommy have to really watch me now...especially around the stairs...I haven't mastered them yet, but I'm sure it won't be long until I can!



4 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Look, she's doing the Worm! Wooo hooo! Go Teagan, go Teagan, go Teagan :) (say this in a chant like break dancers say to each other!)

Anonymous said...

I was going to say...you look like a cute little inch worm. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Teagan, you'll be kicking a soccer ball before long. What a great grin ! Love

Anonymous said...

Way to go Teagan! Mommy sure will be getting a lot of exercise
now chasing you around. I love your smile.