Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm a Water Baby!

I went swimming for the first time on Tuesday and I LOVED it! Aunt Tracy had Mommy and me over for lunch and to spend time in the pool. I had so much fun! I loved watching my cousins swim and jump off the diving board too. Thankfully Aunt Tracy had her camera (Mommy forgot hers!) and took pictures of me. I was all smiles...I didn't stop smiling the whole time! I even clapped for the first time in the pool! I had fun floating in my innertube and kicking and splashing. I even liked when my cousins splashed water in my face (by accident, of course!).



Here are the pictures that Aunt Tracy took:





Aren't I cute?! Thanks for the great pictures, Aunt Tracy! Thanks also to Grandmom for the cool innertube.




I hope I get the chance to swim a lot this summer. I hear that I'll be going to the ocean and to a lake too...

3 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

You got it Baby Girl! You tell Mommy that you are welcome in my pool anytime you want to come :) It was such a treasure to share these "firsts" with you!

Anonymous said...

Teagan, you look so cool and happy in Aunt Tracy's pool. Prett soon you'll have another cousin to play with. We love you.

Karen said...

We can't wait to see you at the Ocean soon! I'll bring my floating tube too...
Love Tristan