Friday, June 20, 2008

Time to Lower the Crib Mattress...Again!

Mommy heard me crying today when I was supposed to be taking my nap. She was concerned so she came in to check on me. I'm glad she did because I had pulled myself up on the side of the crib and was stuck! I didn't know what to do! So, what did Mommy do? Instead of helping me get down, she got her camera. I guess that was okay because now you all get to see what I was doing.


Mommy found me on my knees holding onto the top of the crib. But when she got the picture, I had fallen down a little bit. Even though I had been crying (hence the red eyes!), I smiled for the picture (I do that whenever I see a camera now...Mommy says I'm a ham!).



Looks like Mommy will have to lower the crib mattress today. She doesn't want me to climb up and fall out...I guess that's a good thing!

No comments: