Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My "Spill-Proof" Cup

I love drinking water from my sippy cup! Mommy likes it because I can drink out of it and it won't spill...well, at least most of the time! Lately, water has been spilling out from the side of the lid in both of my sippy cups. I don't mind, but Mommy is not too happy with that!

Yesterday when Mommy had to take care of Finnie, I managed to spill all of the water out of my cup. Mommy came back to get me and there was water all over the place...on me, my highchair, all over the highchair tray and on the floor! I was having a ball with it...I made my own little pool in the kitchen. I was splashing water all over! It was so much fun!

Mommy got pictures of me too...


So much for spill-proof cups, huh?! We babies know how to get into everything! At least Mommy only gives me water in a cup now...just wait until she starts to give me milk...that could be a little messy!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

I bet you were pretending you were in Aunt Tracy's big blue pool, weren't you?! We miss your sweet little face here - come swim soon, okay? And then you won't have to mess with the drips from your cup. The real thing is way more fun :)