Saturday, December 1, 2007

Something New!

I haven't been able to get on the computer for awhile because I've been sick. Don't worry, it's just a cold...Mommy took me to the doctor yesterday, and he said everything was fine. I feel a lot better today. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did, and I had fun shopping last Friday with Mommy, Grandmom and Aunt Patti. The mall was really crowded! I hear there's another holiday coming up...Christmas! That sounds really fun! I get to spend Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa.

Last night I went to visit my friend Gianna and she let me borrow her Bumbo seat. I'm not quite ready for it yet, but Mommy let me try it anyway. I'm sure I'll be using it a lot soon!



2 comments:

Karen said...

Ooh, a bumbo! I hope you like it more than Tristan did! I think that we could count the number of times that he sat in it on one hand!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Omigoodness! You look like a miniature dolly in that big seat :)

Can't wait to babysit you today - Judah and I are counting the minutes! I'm gonna sing Keith Urban music to you all morning long. tee hee hee . . .