Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm a Thumb Sucker!

Yes, that's right...I love to suck my thumb! Looks like I'm taking after Mommy (and my cousin Shayne :) ) in that area. Who needs pacifiers when you have a thumb accessible at all times?! Mommy and Daddy say I've been sucking away in my sleep over the past couple of days. Mommy even got a picture of me the other day...

Daddy and Mommy said that we're going to celebrate Thanksgiving this week...it sounds like fun! We're going all the way to Maryland to be with Grandmom and Granddad and aunts, uncles and cousins. Finnegan is even coming with us. Grandmom said they're having a 24-pound turkey...that's more than twice my weight! I can't wait to see it and to spend Thanksgiving with more family!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hi Teagan! Thanks for telling us all about your thumb - aren't they wonderful?! I'm glad you joined the thumb sucker club - I hope you can quit before you hit my age though. It's specially comforting on a cold windy winter night, when you can snuggle in with your blankie too.
Love, Shaynie