Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

My first Christmas is approaching quickly! Mommy has been busy shopping and wrapping presents to get ready. We leave on Monday night to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house so we can be there on Christmas morning. Mommy and Daddy got a Christmas tree and have it decorated with lots of pretty lights and ornaments. I love looking at the lights! Here is a picture of our tree:

Mommy and Daddy took some pictures of me for Christmas too. You may have seen these already, but I wanted to put them on my blog. I'll show you more pictures of me after Christmas. I'll try to get some pictures of me opening my presents.


3 comments:

Gram&Gramp said...

Merry Christmas!!! We love you and hope you like all your presents!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Merry Christmas Sweetest Girl! We had a blast celebrating your first Christmas with you and getting in all the hugs and snuggles. Your sweet smile is glorious and we are so grateful for the gift of YOU this year!

Gram&Gramp said...

It was so much fun to have you and your entire family here. Gram & Gram couldn't be more blessed. Enjoy your New Year !!