Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Go Terps!


Mommy told me that basketball season is in full-swing. I'm not sure what that means, but Mommy is very happy about it. She says her favorite team is the University of Maryland, so I guess that's my favorite team too (Daddy likes Syracuse, but I think I'll cheer for Maryland...don't tell him, though!). I like watching soccer and football (I hear the Eagles beat the Cowboys...yay!) so I'm sure basketball will be fun. Mommy put me in my UMD outfit today. I can't wait to watch a game...GO TERPS!

4 comments:

esomara said...

As long as you still cheer for Notre Dame, and Tottenham, and as long as you are reading your Bible, I am sure you will eventually grow to maturity and come around to see that Syracuse is superior to Maryland.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Amen. Daddy said it so well.

And Aunt Tracy can EASILY forgive you for your (ahem) less than perfect taste. Because you are SO. STINKIN. PERFECTLY. ADORABLE. Could you BE any cuter?

Gosh. (said like Daddy says it!)

Karen said...

Go Orangemen!!!!! Go Hotspurs!!!

esomara said...

Check her out as an elf.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1624963334