Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Morning

Well, my first Christmas has come and gone! It was so much fun! There was so much activity at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I have some great pictures to show you:











This is all of us on the stairs before going down to see the presents and stockings (an O'Mara family tradition!).

Here I am opening my presents. I loved pulling off the bows!

...and wearing them too!


Grandma and me!





Do you like my Christmas outfit?

I didn't stay in it long, though. I guess you could say I had a diaper problem...


I was so exhausted after all the excitement...I couldn't stay awake. Christmas morning really takes a lot out of you!


I hear I have another Christmas celebration to go too! I'll be going to Grandmom and Granddad's house on Sunday to open more presents. I can't believe it...everyone is so generous! I get to meet some great aunts and great uncles and more cousins!


I hope you all had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!!

No comments: