Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Newest Thing

I just love laying on my back. Mommy always tries to put me on my belly for tummy time, and I just don't like it! It's okay for a few minutes, but I'd just rather lay on my back. Well, today I showed her...She put me on my belly and I rolled over to my back! Then she put me on my belly again and I rolled to my back again! The third time I even rolled the other way to get on my back! It was great! I haven't figured out how to roll back to my belly again, but that's okay...I'm more comfortable on my back. Plus, I can see what's going on better when I'm laying that way.

Mommy got some pictures of me in the act:




2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Teagan! Yippee - the mobility begins :) Great Job Teagan - now Mommy will have to start looking for new levels of baby proofing :)

We love you, little cutie pie.

Karen said...

Yay for a new milestone! It won't be long before you can get on to your tummy, but like you said, why would you want to do that?!