Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My 2nd First Christmas

I had a great time on Sunday getting to know more aunts, uncles and cousins. I even got to meet my cousin, Rachel, who is the same age as me. She is so much bigger than me, and I'm 3 weeks older than her! I know...I'm a peanut! (But, hey, I am at the 11th %ile now!)

Monday morning I got to open more presents! I had fun again taking off the bows and unwrapping them. Finnegan even tried to get in on the action. Here are some pictures that Grandmom took because Mommy and Daddy left our camera at Aunt Patti's. I'll show you their pictures later.Then, Monday afternoon I got to meet some new friends. Mommy's friend Michelle brought her twins Harun and Musa over to visit. They were so much fun to watch...those boys can move! Can you believe that they're 9 months old and already walking?! Their mommy and daddy have their hands full!
We had an eventful few days...Monday evening we went to Aunt Patti and Uncle Murray's to celebrate New Year's Eve. I missed out on the excitement that night because I was so tired from the day before. I was so out of it that I completely slept through all of the noise at midnight! Grandmom took pictures of me on New Year's day, though. Here I am with my cousin Cory.
And sound asleep again...
Thank you to everyone for making my first Christmas and New Year's so special! I can't wait until next year!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a cutie!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love you
Aunt Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi Teagan,

We sure had fun visiting with you, Mommy, Mr. Ed and the Grandparents too on the 31st. It was great to finally meet you and catch up with your Mommy. We'll be checking in on your blog every once in awhile.

-Ms. Michelle, Mr. Shaf, Musa and Harun