Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rolling in My Crib

This week I figured out how to look over the railings of my crib...if I roll to my belly, I can peek over the side. Now I can see Mommy when she comes in to get me in the morning. Today I smiled at her as she walked in the room.

I used to just lay on my back in my crib and scoot around that way...Mommy would find me at the other end of the crib most of the time in the morning. But now that I've been rolling over to my stomach, I can see so much more...

I wonder if I could grab the railings and pull myself up...then I could really see a lot...I'll have to try it, but I think I'll wait a little bit before I do that. I've heard from friends that when you start to pull yourself up, mommies and daddies lower the matress in the crib...I wouldn't be able to see anything then! Oh well, this has been fun, and I think I'll keep doing it for a while!

3 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

I'm making that last photo my screen saver today. You are the cutest thing I've seen in the bloggy world in a long time. LOVE that smile :) Hugs!

Karen said...

She is so so cute!!! It won't be long before she pulls herself up!

I'm waiting for the day I hear a thud becasue Tristan has climbed over the rails! We'll have to turn the crib around if he does...

Mary Ellen Gillmore said...

Teagan, you are adorable! All the boys were standing by the computer making so many comments on how cute you are! THey love your blog. Please thank your daddy for sending us your website. I know the boys will be wanting to check it often.

Can't wait to meet you sometime!