Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't Tell Me I'm Developmentally Behind...

Yesterday I had my 9-month doctor appointment. My doctor said that everything was good except that I was a little behind developmentally because I wasn't sitting up by myself yet. I couldn't believe it...ME, BEHIND?! I decided that today I would try to work on it...too bad my appt. wasn't today...I sat up by myself with no problem...Mommy didn't even help me! Mommy put me on my belly, and I rolled up onto my bottom! So, Dr. G, there you go, I can do it...I just had to try once!

Mommy got these pictures. She was so happy when she saw me sitting up. I was happy too, and I was very proud of myself. (Some of the pictures are blurry, but Mommy still likes them...)


And, by the way, I'm still small...I weigh only 15 pounds, 7.8 ounces at 9 months! Looks like I'll be sitting backwards in my carseat for a long time!

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Yippee! Way to go Teagan! We're so proud of you. Now we just have to get a doctor to see about your daddy :)

Loved being with you yesterday - just wished you were awake more to hug and snuggle with us. But hopefully that monster-good nap made you pleasant and sweet for Daddy and Mommy later on.

Karen said...

Sitting forwards is over-rated! The best things come in small packages, just like you and me!!!

Love Tristan