Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Enjoying the Pretty Flowers

Mommy took me outside today to look at the pretty flowers in front of our house. Over the past month I've seen crocuses, daffodils and hyacinths popping up all over our yard. They are all so pretty and smell really good too! I love looking at all the colors!

Mommy even gave me a flower to hold...I had to check it out by tasting it...

...it didn't taste very good. Mommy said I have to be careful because some flowers are poisonous...she said she would keep me away from those flowers.
The weather is so nice again today. Mommy and I are going for another walk. Yay! I had fun yesterday when I took a walk with Daddy and Finnegan. Springtime is so much fun!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Teagan, you are so cute! I'm so glad that you sit nicely in the bumbo!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all those adorable pictures of yourself. It brightens up my day. Ilove you cutie.