Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Daddy was away last weekend, so Mommy and I went down to MD to visit with the Leeds side of the family. My Great Aunt Jeri was there too...it was great to finally meet her! We had a good time and enjoyed the beautiful weather. There was a cookout on Sunday with fun games to watch, and everyone (except me) had yummy snowballs! We even went to yard sales on Saturday. There was so much activity going on...it wore me out!

Here I am with Mommy at Grandmom and Granddad's house:

And here's a picture of me hanging out...


...and one of me eating in my booster seat.


I wish Daddy could have been there with us...I missed him so much. I was so happy to see him on Wednesday morning.


I've been having fun this week playing with my new toys that Grandmom got me at a yard sale...thank you so much, Grandmom! Aunt Jeri bought me a ball too that I love to watch Daddy kick (we have that on video too...). Here I am with the ball:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all enjoyed your visit. Teagan you are such a delight and fun to be with. We are glad you brought your mom along. We love you!!!
Love & Hugs
Grandmom