Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hanging Out in My Highchair

Mommy got these pictures of me today when I was sitting in my highchair. I love to be comfy, which means resting my foot on the tray! Mommy doesn't understand how I can be comfortable doing that...she kept trying to put my foot under the tray...and I kept pulling it back out! Mommy says it's hard to feed me when my foot is in the way, but I keep telling her that I won't get it in the way of the spoon. Although, I can't say that I won't try to put my foot in my mouth at some point! (Mommy doesn't like that either...I get food on my socks!)

It's been fun trying new foods and being able to pick them up myself. Mommy gave me pieces of banana today to eat with my fingers. I love bananas with cereal, but plain bananas are yucky! Mommy said that the banana wasn't very ripe, so it wasn't as sweet as my other bananas. She said she will give me more banana in a couple of days...I hope it tastes good then!


Lunchtime Update:

So, lunch went a little better...Mommy gave me peas to eat, and they were good! I had fun picking them up and eating them...well, eating some of them...Mommy found about 3/4 of them in my lap! But she was still happy because she knows I'm still learning... :)



3 comments:

Karen said...

Great work Teagan, you will be a pro in no time!

And, by the way, there's 2 sets of seatbelts in my bike trailer so you are welcome to come and ride with me any time. Just get Mummy to get you a little helmet!

Love Tristan

Teagan Siobhan said...

Yay! That sounds like so much fun! Thanks for asking me!

Love, Teagan

The Gang's Momma! said...

Teagan, you are so cute! Seeing you with your big smile just makes me want to gobble you up.

Love Shayne and Judah