Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Visit With Friends

This past weekend I got to meet some new friends. Too bad I was asleep most of the time during the visit...it would have been nice to get to know them better! I had a lot of fun when I was awake, though. Those boys are funny! I have a couple of pictures to show you of all of us and our mommies:




I guess the car ride to New Jersey just wore me out. When I'm at home, I'm awake all day...I love hanging out with Mommy. I smiled a lot for the camera last week. Here's one of the pictures Mommy took:



I went to the Doctor this week too and got my first round of shots. They really hurt, but Mommy and Daddy said I did really well. I was so worn out that day that I slept for 11 hours straight! I could have slept more, but Mommy woke me up in the morning to feed me! I felt a lot better today...back to my normal, happy self...

4 comments:

Karen said...

Let me know next time you all get together like taht, I'd love to come. hope you had fun.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hey Cutie! Love that smile. Have your people call my people so we can do lunch. We miss you - from only a mile away, we miss you :)

Anonymous said...

NEED MORE PICTURES!!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Yes, MORE PICTURES PLEASE!