Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Teagan's Update

I just wanted to let you know that more pictures will come SOON...thanks for waiting patiently! I've been laying low lately and just don't have much going on. I'm still growing and still CUTE (that's what everyone tells me!). I have some fun activities this week so I can make sure Mommy and Daddy take pictures. I have friends coming to visit this week from MD, and Grandma and Grandpa are coming this weekend to celebrate Grandpa's 65th birthday. Also, on Saturday I am going to my friend Gianna's 1st birthday party...

Mommy did find one picture of me...she took a picture of me after my bath a couple of weeks ago. I just love baths!




Here is a picture of my friend Finnegan. I think he sleeps more than I do (or at least tries to)! He hangs out on the sofa most of the day.


You should be hearing from me again soon...


1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Thanks for the baby bath pic - I love those! And I'm good to wait for more, as long as I can hold you on Friday or Saturday. We miss your cute little face :) I show my cell pic of you all the time - to strangers even! And I'm not even your crazy Grandma!