Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 6 Flies By!

Well this past week flew by...it was full of activity, and it sure went quick.

Mommy and Daddy and I went to Stone Harbor, NJ for three days. It was my first time to the beach and I had so much fun. I was such a good girl too...I slept and ate well, and enjoyed time with Mommy and Daddy and all the other Pastors and wives from our church. They are so much fun. Before we left, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the beach at Ocean City, NJ...here I am at the boardwalk:


We came home and Daddy was off to NY for the weekend...I got plenty of quality time with Mommy and even got to see Aunt Tracie and Julia on Saturday. When Daddy came home I showed off by doing a little tummy time...it wore me out!



Well, I guess that is all for this week...I have some more pictures from NJ that I will post soon...but I think I have a diaper to wreck.


...OK, here are two pictures from my time in NJ...here I am with Mommy, Daddy and the rest of the pastors and their wives:


And this is what I thought about my trip:

...well, I guess this week reaffirms it...I am the cutest baby in the world! See you next week for more evidence!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Teagan, you look so big in that picture on your tummy! How much do you weigh now? I'll bet you're about 8 lbs (maybe more) ask Mommy, she'll know!