Monday, October 1, 2007

Another Full Week

This week started out pretty laid back...I was just chilling out...

Then my new friend Ian came from NJ...we spent all afternoon telling each other jokes, and laughing and laughing. He is pretty funny! And mom and dad were sure blessed to have Ian's parents come by. I look forward to getting to know Ian much better!
Later in the week, Grandmom and Granddad came up from MD to visit. Then the rest of the family came and we surprised Aunt Tracie with a 30th Birthday Party! It was so much fun...well actually I slept through the whole thing.

It was nice to meet my cousin Jessica...

...I also got to meet my Uncle Mike and Aunt Holly and my cousin Ryan...he was too shy to get in a picture with just me, but you can see him in the picture above on Aunt Holly's lap.

With another full week of activity, I was so tired...

...Dad said it was good to nap because next week we are going to Stone Harbor, NJ...wow, my first trip to the beach. I hope I don't burn my little buns!
We'll see next week!

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Again with the cuteness! I can hardly stand it. I need a Teagan fix, only now Mommy and Daddy dragged you off to New Jersey. UGH. Call me when you get home and I can fill up on some hugs and snuggles. And dare I even wish for a smile? :) Love you, miss you.