Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Such a Happy Baby!

While Daddy was at work, Mommy let me get on the computer today. I just had to show you some more pictures of me. I started smiling a couple of weeks ago and Mommy and Daddy can't get enough of my smiles! Daddy is so funny...he makes me smile all the time. Daddy took these pictures of me in my bouncy seat:




Yesterday I got to go to Aunt Leslie's and have lunch with her, Libby, Aunt Tracy and Judah. I smiled as soon as I saw Judah's face...he's always so happy to see me. He and Libby are great cousins. Libby got to hold me too, which I loved. I smiled the whole time. Here I am looking at Libby:





Tonight I get to go to Aunt Tracie and Uncle Rob's house to spend time with them and Julia and Aunt Patti. I can't wait! It's so fun to be able to visit with so many people and see so many new places. Well, I gotta go for now...my belly is empty and I need to eat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest!!! I can say that cuz your cousins aren't babies anymore! I loved having you over the other day. Come again soon! Love you bunches

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hi Teagan! I love you. I had fun seeing your pretty smile on Thursday. I hope you have a good day today with Daddy and Mommy and Finny. Kisses and hugs.

Love, Judah