Friday, September 21, 2007

Another Big Week...and I'm Still Small!

Well...I hit a big milestone this week...I lost my umbilical cord. It was pretty gross looking and I was glad to be rid of it. I finally got to take my first bath, now that it is gone!



The bath came just in time too...I had a whole slew of visitors again. There was Grandma Jo and Grandpa Ed (he held me even though he had shingles and was in pain)...look how I have him wrapped around my finger...like father like son I guess!




Aunt Quinn and Uncle Karl and all of thier boys visited too! They are fine Norwegian stock...which is almost as good as being Irish!



All the family left and we had a busy Sunday. Dad was in Brooklyn and Mom and I went to our church. Then Mom and Dad and I had a special trip on Monday. Dad took us to an Indian restaurant, and I was so good! I didn't even cry until the food came...Mom had to take me out to the car to change me. She is such a good Mom, always sacrificing for me!

On Wednesday, we had some special visitors from the church. The four Randolph girls and their parents came to visit. Here I am with Devon, Morgan and Tamsin.



And here I am with another new best friend, and the youngest Randolph girl...Bronwyn. She was born on Daddy's 31st birthday, just a few weeks before me!



The week finished up and some very kind and generous new friends came and brought pizza and hoagies and all sorts of wonderful presents! Here is Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Glen with Gianna and me...they are a blessing to have as friends!


Of all the fun things we did this past week, the most fun thing is laying in Mommy's arms.

What a wonderful blessing God has given us in being a family!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teagan! I have gone a WHOLE week with out seeing you. I miss you so much. Don't worry I will be by soon to spoil you some more! I love you!
-Aunt Tracie

Karen said...

I love all these Pictues. Teagan, I think you are a better blooger than I expected for such a newbie! No wonder you are sleeping in all the pictures, you must be worn out! I'm hoping to come and meet you soon!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Cute again. Three weeks in a row - can this blog sustain the cuteness quotient set as a standard from the beginning?

Loved visiting with you last night - next time maybe you will wake up for a few smiles! Couldn't help noticing how much you look like your cousin, Dr. Doolittle, when he was a baby. And your Daddy. That's a good thing: they are both very handsome guys!