Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Counting

Ever since I went to Grandmom and Granddad's house at the beginning of the month I've been able to count. I learned by counting the chimes of their grandfather clock every hour. Granddad and Mommy helped me out a lot! I've been able to count to 10 and sometimes to 12.


Mommy has been trying to get a video of me counting, but I don't like it when the camera is in my face! I just won't do it...why does everyone always want me to perform? I like to count when there's actually something to count. When the camera is in my face, I see 1 camera...so why should I count more than 1?


Well, Mommy got the camera out yesterday when I was reading a book. She got a video of me counting the farm animals. I did miss one number, though, but that doesn't usually happen. Mommy wants to show it to you anyway because it's the closest she could get to a video of me counting to 10. (I get all the numbers right when the camera's not there! :) )





Maybe some time soon I'll let Mommy get a good video of me counting...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Way to go Teagan! So so cute

The Gang's Momma! said...

You are a very smart girl. You must get that from your Aunt Tracy. :) :) :)

giggle.

VikingClanEnMass said...

This is a much more usable skill than the "new diaper trick!" And better for Mommy and Daddy!