Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bedhead

Mommy says my hair is a mess when I get up in the morning and after my naps. She finally got some pictures of me after my nap today so I could see what it looks like. Wow, it was a mess! I guess it's because I like to sleep in the corner of my crib and rub my head against my bumper. That makes my hair really frizzy and stick up in every direction. Sometimes Mommy has to give me a bath just to get my hair to stay down!

Here are the pictures from today:


I think should try to be more careful when I sleep...or maybe I should keep sleeping like this...I love taking baths in my ducky! Mommy says I need a bath tomorrow. Yay!

2 comments:

Karen said...

We LOVE sleepsacks! Tristan wore them for ages. He stopped once he got the hang of covers, past his 2nd birthday! Hayden has just started wearing them this week, actually! He has given up the swaddle and seems to do fine in a sleep sack. Anyway, Teagan looks just as cute in hers!

Robin said...

Sleepsacks are great! I figured I'd keep Teagan in her size 6-12 months one since it still fits her! Plus, she moves around so much when she sleeps that I don't think she'd keep a blanket on at night. I'll try a light blanket when the weather gets a little warmer. We'll see how that goes...