Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Fun in the Snow

Last week we got a big snowstorm (Well, it was big to me!). I'm so glad I was at Grandmom and Granddad's house when it snowed because they have a SLED! I got to go sledding for the first time and had so much fun! Mommy pulled me around the yard and took me down the hill really fast. I kept asking Mommy to do it again and again!

Here is a picture of me on the sled:


Here is another picture of me with a snowball...

...and one with Grandmom...


I had a good time, but I heard that it probably won't snow again until next winter...too bad...I didn't get to play in the snow much this year. I think I'm going to ask for a sled for Christmas. I definitely want to go sledding again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure had fun playing in the snow with you. I love you.
Hugs & Kisses
Grandmom