Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What's Been Going on at Home

I've been spending a lot of time at home this week, and it's been nice. On Sunday, I was all geared up to watch the Eagles game until I found out it was on after I go to bed!

And I heard that they lost too. Boooooo!


I've also been finding a lot of things around the house to play with. The remote controls have always been a favorite, but check out what else I found this week! Why do Mommy and Daddy buy me toys when I can just play with their stuff?!

I love how socks feel on my teeth! Oh, I should mention that my 7th tooth is coming in!


I do have a real toy that I've been playing with this week, though. It's a purse that Aunt Tracie gave to me. I like to put things in it and carry it around.
The big smile is because I stood up for the picture all by myself! I'm really getting the hang of it....Maybe my next post will be about me walking...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there this is Aunt Ga
wow she is getting baby is growing cant wait to see her in OCT those socks must taste yummy (ha ha )
I have been watching your blog also plus Tracy
tc love to all xoxox palermo family

Anonymous said...

I sure love your smile Teagan. I hope Daddy's socks don't rot your new teeth. I know, cuz GramO used to wash those yummy socks. Love GramO

Anonymous said...

Teagan I just need to let you know something sweetheart. Your parents are leading you astray in one area of your up bringing--the BALTIMORE RAVENS are the team you should be rooting for, not you know who.
GO RAVENS!!!

esomara said...

Pittsburgh Steelers 23 - Baltimore Ravens 20...
Pittsburgh Steelers 6 - Philadelphia Eagles 15...
'nuff said.

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest neices and nephews, hands down!!!!!