Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've Mastered the Stairs!

Daddy and Mommy have let me climb the stairs for a while now, but they would never let me go DOWN them...until just recently. I'm pretty good at getting down the stairs FAST! Mommy tried to catch me yesterday before I got to the stairs, but I was too quick...I just slid right down on my belly!

Check out this video of me going down the stairs. I was taking my time going down because I knew Mommy was filming me (I had to make sure everyone could see me and not just a blur!)...I even stopped on the way to wave at Finnie who was watching me from the living room...


Mommy wanted me to say "Hi," but I didn't...sorry Mommy. But I did say "Hi" when she played the camera back to me! :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow!!! I wish we had stairs... that looks like so much fun! I can do them when I have to, but I certainly couldn't do them that well at that age!

Love Tristan

Anonymous said...

Teagan, I think you're going to be just as athletic as your Mommy & Daddy. I can see it now....Teagan at the Olympics in the 'stair climbing' event. How cute you are.
Love GramO