Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Fun-Filled Day

Yesterday was a very fun day. It started out by me walking! I did it...I took 6 steps!! Then right after that, I took 4 steps! Mommy ran to get the camera, but the batteries died when she tried to get a video. She was able to get one video of me taking 2 steps, though. Sorry it's sideways...Mommy turned the camera to the side so you could see my feet, and she didn't know how to fix it! Take a look, turn your head to the side and imagine me taking 4 more steps! :)

I'm still a little shakey and haven't taken many steps since. I know I need to practice! Mommy and Daddy have been helping me...

Yesterday afternoon I went to the Fall Fest at Freddy Hill Farms with Mommy and Daddy and some friends. It was very fun! I went through a corn maze and down a big slide, got to sit on a tractor and even got to see a bunch of real pigs (they were very smelly!). I also got to check out the pumpkin patch and the "haypen".

I wouldn't touch the pumpkins...I just wanted to crawl around!

Yesterday was a great day! Mommy and Daddy said that they'll always remember the day when I walked for the first time!


2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

You Go Girlfriend! I'm not far behind you - except I keep falling and banging my head on the floor when I'm cruising along the counch.

Are you free for a play date this week? Mommy and I would love to visit you or have you visit here. Have your people call my people :)

Love,
Li'l Empress

Debbie said...

Yay for Miss Teagan! (And we love the adorable hoodie you're still wearing).