Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Officially a Walker!

I've been taking steps for about 2 weeks now...2 here, 4 there...but it wasn't until the past few days that I really started moving. I got a lot of practice at Aunt Patti's this week. I found out that hardwood floors are great for practicing! I'll have to admit, I still like crawling...I can get around a lot faster that way, and I don't have to worry about falling. But I'm sure I'll get better and better at walking, and then I won't have to crawl anymore.


Check out my latest video (and it's not sideways!):





Other News:


I got a new bathtub. It's a giant ducky that quacks! I have a lot of fun at bathtime now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I just love looking at you taking those several steps in the video. I've watched it dozens of times.
Love & Hugs,
Grandmom