Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Favorite Things This Week


I have to tell everyone that I love Elmo! He is so cute and he is a lot of fun! I have Elmo books that I love to read and even Elmo toys that my cousin Cory gave to me (thank you, Cory!). When I'm out shopping with Mommy, I see Elmo at the store and call out his name. Sometimes when I see something red I think it's Elmo, but Mommy tells me that it's just something that's the same color as Elmo.


Here I am saying his name:



And here I am playing with one of my Elmo toys:




The other thing that I love now is climbing on the sofa. That's a lot of fun too! I can get up all by myself. I like to jump on the sofa and walk across the cushions. But Daddy and Mommy said that I can't do it anymore because I might fall and hurt myself (I had a close-call the other day, but Mommy caught me!). So, I guess I won't be doing this anymore...




No comments: