Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Love My Daddy

I found some pictures that Daddy took of me at the beginning of last month (when I was at Ian's house). He got a good close-up that Mommy really likes...she says you can see my beautiful, long eyelashes. It's funny how much I've changed since last month...I've gotten a lot more hair, and, of course, I've gotten a little bit bigger (just a little bit...I did weigh 14 pounds last week!).



Mommy took this next picture of me looking intently at Daddy. I love watching the faces he makes at me and listening to him talk and sing to me...sometimes he even gets out his guitar to play for me. I love him so much and look forward to seeing him everyday when he gets home from work.

Sure, Finnie is funny, but Daddy is the BEST!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I always tell you this, but it's so true...you are so pretty!

The Gang's Momma! said...

As a little girl, loving your daddy is the best way to start learning how to love and be loved! And because he treats your mommy so very well, you are blessed to have a great example of what to look for in a husband some day. Not that he's gonna let you do that until you are, oh about 45. But you'll have some great expectations to fill. That's as it should be!

Your mommy is pretty special too - she'll teach you well how to be a godly girl. And how to play soccer! :)

And Aunt Leslie is right, you are sooo very pretty. Love your smile and your gorgeous eyes. HUGS and KISSES!