Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Finnie!

Today is Finnegan's 7th birthday...wow, he is so OLD! I can't wait until I'm 7, but Mommy and Daddy say they want me to be a baby forever! Sorry Daddy and Mommy, whether you like it or not, I'm growing more and more everyday! :)


Mommy made Finnie some birthday doggie cookies. He had one today, and he loved it! He took it under the coffee table to make sure Mommy and I couldn't get it. He's so funny!
Finn loves to check out my toys and to lick my head (that really tickles!). I just like watching him.


After Mommy took the first picture, Finn hid behind the chair in my room. Can you see him?
Okay, you probably can't see him, but he is there. I guess he was camera-shy today. I think Mommy needs to give him another cookie. Too bad I can't eat cookies yet...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Teagan, thanks for updating us on Finnegan. He seems to be your good buddy! We miss him & hope you have fun playing with him.
-"Aunt" Jill

The Gang's Momma! said...

Happy Belated Birthday Finn! May you have many more years of chasing your own tale and making us all dizzy while we watch :)

Anonymous said...

Teagan, it's been way too long since I've seen you. Tell your Mom and Dad that we need to have a playdate
Love you
Aunt Leslie

Karen said...

Cookies will come soon and then your Mummy will get tired of you asking for them every time it's snack time, like my Mummy does! You will also learn that our Mummys call things like animal crakers and biter biscuits "cookies" just so they keep us away from REAL cookies, so don't be fooled. I've seen those REAL cookies, they do exist, now if only I could get my hands on one...
Love Tristan