Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My First Taste of Cereal

For the last couple of months I've been watching Daddy and Mommy eat food and I've been wondering when they would give ME some. Well, that time came yesterday! I'm now officially eating solid food! Mommy gave me rice cereal last night. I was so excited to try it at first...

...But after I tried it, I wasn't so sure about it. It didn't taste as good as I thought it would...

...But Finnie sure wanted some. He was there right beside me the whole time hoping he could get a taste!Boy, it sure was messy too. You would think Mommy could get all the cereal in my mouth!

I hear I'm gonna have more today...I hope it tastes a little better. I probably just have to get used to it. I bet some fruit would taste good with it, but Mommy says I'm not ready for that yet. I can't wait to try more food...



2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

MMMMM cereal! Just think, next year at this time, you can eat chocolate with Aunt Tracy :) I'm glad to see you didn't spew your first taste onto Mommy like your big cousin Micah used to do. EVERY time he tried a new food. Every. Time. Ick. And look at him now - he eats EVERYTHING!!!

Karen said...

Well, if you're anything like Tristan you will NEVER eat cereal! But, he's weird... so let's hope you won't take after him! It really is tasty if you give it a chance.

Tristan wanted to write a comment and tell you not to eat it but I wouldn't let him... What does he know, he's not even 2 yet!

I just can't believe you're that old already! Boy, time flies...