Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Pictures

Mommy and Daddy got our camera back (thanks Aunt Patti!). I have a couple more pictures from Christmas that I want to show you.

Here is me next to my presents and a picture of me with Mommy and Daddy:

Tomorrow we're off to Florida...Daddy is running a marathon in Disney. I get to meet Mickey in person! I can't wait! I know Daddy's gonna do a great job! I'll be cheering him on from the sidelines! I'll have to let you know all about it when we get back...

3 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Mickey?! BAH! Tigger is where it's at, sweetie! Cuz he's the bouncy one who's fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! and he's the only one. . . .

Have a TIGGERIFIC time, give Tigger a squeeze for Aunt Tracy and come back to us soon. We love you and we'll pray for Daddy to run well!

Karen said...

Go Daddy Go!! Hope it goes well and that you and Mummy have some fun too...

Anonymous said...

more pictures!!!!