Wednesday, January 23, 2008

He Did It...26.2 Miles!

Well, Daddy ran his marathon. We are all proud of him!

We had a great time in Disney. I did great on the plane too. I slept most of the trip...
It was so exciting waiting at the finish line for Daddy and watching all the runners come in with Mommy, Granddad, Grandmom and Aunt Patti. Mommy and Grandmom got some pictures of Daddy by the finish line and then right after the race: Daddy did such a great job. To celebrate, he took me to Magic Kingdom where I got to see all of the Disney characters and get my first pair of Minnie ears!
I even got my name on them...
We had such a good vacation. It was nice to enjoy some warm weather during the winter. We even got to have dinner with some friends who live in Orlando who Mommy and Daddy met in MD.
I hear we may even get to go back there...Mommy wants to run in 2010...we'll see if that happens...

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Great Pics! And even tho it's not a Tigger tail, I love the ears :) Too cute.

We should all go together some day and do the Princess thing with all the girl cousins - that'd be fun :) Even if it means miles of lace and frou frou!