Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Week of Happenings

Last week Mommy's Friend, Karen, and her son, Tristan, came to visit us. It was great to finally meet them! Tristan made me smile, but Mommy's camera wasn't quick enough to catch the smiles...I do have one picture of Tristan and me together. Mommy, Daddy and I had fun spending time with them. I can't wait until I can go to MD and visit them at their house.
Then, on Saturday I had a very busy day. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit on Friday night because we were going to have a birthday party for Grandpa on Saturday. I also had another birthday party to go to on the same day. My friend Gianna turned 1 and invited me to her party. Here is a picture of Gianna eating her cake...I can't wait until I get to do that!

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Grandpa eating his cake, but Aunt Tracy and Aunt Leslie got some pictures of me. I had fun at Aunt Leslie and Uncle Paul's house. It's always fun to see aunts, uncles and cousins!


I got to spend time with Aunt Tracie yesterday. I felt so comfy in her arms that I fell right asleep when she held me. I'm glad I get to see her a lot too! Aunt Tracie brought a picture with her that my cousin Julia drew of me...it's a beautiful picture, and Mommy put it on our fridge.






3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Teagan,
I miss you. Can't wait to make you smile again next time we see each other,
Love Tristan

Anonymous said...

I loved having you and your Mommy and Daddy at our house. You're a sweetie!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Oh that face! Loved hugging on you and making you smile - can't wait to hear your giggles - they seem like they are just bursting to get out. Had a fun day with you Saturday!